Matt Cartwright net worth is in the millions. However, the politician saw a 65% decrease in his net worth from 2011 to 2012.
Matt Cartwright is an American politician who currently serves as the Co-Chair of the House Democratic Policy and Communications Committee. Cartwright joined the position on January 3, 2019. Matt represents Pennsylvania’s 8th Congressional District as the United States Representatives.
What Is Matt Cartwright’s Net Worth?
Matt Cartwright’s net worth is $1,105,518.
Cartwright’s salary is $174k, reports Ballotpedia. In 2012, Matt was positioned at 199th number as the richest representative.
In 2012, Matt won the election of Pennsylvania’s 17th Congressional District. Cartwright began his career as a lawyer and work for Munley as a partner and attorney for twenty-five years.
Matt Cartwright Party And Age Explored
Matt Cartwright’s party is Democratic.
Matt Cartwright’s age is 59 years. Matt Cartwright got his education from different prestigious colleges. Matt graduated from Upper Canada College in Toronto in 1979. Cartwright went to Hamilton College, where he graduated with a manga cum laude Bachelor of Arts Degree in History in 1983.
|Birthday||May 1, 1961|
|Parents||Adelaide (Igoe) Cartwright, Alton S. Cartwright|
|Education||London School of Economics|
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Matt Cartwright
- Matt Cartwright’s wife is Marion K. Munley. Marion and Matt got married in Archbald, Pennsylvania, on August 10, 1985. Matt is based in Moosic, Pennsylvania, with his wife and sons.
- They met in the London School of Economics, and after graduating, Matt and Marion joined her family’s law firm in Scranton.
- Matt grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania, with his parents Adelaide (Igoe) Cartwright and Alton S. Cartwright.
- Cartwright joined Twitter in August 2012, where he has more than 17.1k followers.
- According to his LinkedIn account, Matt worked as an associate attorney in the litigation department in Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads, LLP From 1986-1988.
- As for his education, Matt attended the University of Pennsylvania Law School and worked as an editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review for two years.
- Moreover, Matt went to the London School of Economics in 1981. In 1986, Cartwright earned his Juris Doctor degree.