Mawada Eladhm is an Egyptian TikTok star. While most TikTok stars are living their dreams and getting paid, she has recently been imprisoned by the Egyptian government. Her videos were labeled as indecent and against the values of Egyptian society.
On account of her TikTok dance videos, she has been incarcerated for 2 years. In addition, she was also fined for 300,000 Egyptian pounds. Critics have downright stated this act of confining her as the suppression of freedom to expression by the conservative government.
|Age||22 years old|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Mawada Eladhm
- Mawada Eladhm (born on 9 January 1998) is a famous Egyptian TikTok star. Her age is 22 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Her height looks pretty good from what we have seen from her TikTok videos. However, it is not known how tall she is.
- She celebrates her birthday every year on the 9th of January.
- Other than TikTok, she is active on Instagram as well. And, she has got about 1.6 million followers on her Instagram account so far.
- The information on her parents and family members have not got out yet. But, they might be finding it hard to cope up with the trouble their daughter has got into.
- Born and raised in Alexandria, Egypt, she is of Egyptian nationality. In the same way, she is of white ethnicity.
- She got arrested for her TikTok dance videos that seemed to have violated the family value of the Egyptian community.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed.
- There are hardly any details about her relationship status. So, she must be single as being in a romantic relationship before marriage would not be acceptable where she is living.
- With followers over 3 million on TikTok, she might not have even imagined that she would get imprisoned for a harmless TikTok video.