Maximilian Dood is an online personality and a YouTuber with experience as a video editor, illustrator, and streamer. He plays fighting games on the channel Maximilian Dood and also has a second game streaming channel with more than 850,000 subscribers.
Dood is famous for playing the Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Street Fighter 4 games. He is also a well-known content creator and streamer. Other than playing the fighting games, he also makes content fighting games as the basis.
Quick Facts: Maximilian Dood Wife, Sister, Net Worth 2020, Merch: How Old Tall?
|Birthday||September 23, 1983|
|Age||37 years old|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
— Maximilian Dood (@maximilian_) November 23, 2020
10 Facts About Maximilian Dood
- Maximilian Dood has a wife named Jessica, they got married in 2017 and announced they were pregnant with their first child in February 2020.
- He met his wife while he was working at an electronics store. She was a customer at the store. They made things official in February 2013.
- After 4 years of dating, they got married in 2017. His wife is also an aspiring gamer.
- In fact, she regularly appears on his videos and content.
- Dood was born on September 23, 1983, and his age is 37 years old as of November 2020 according to this source. Maximilian Dood grew up with a sister in Los Angeles, California, USA. His real name is Maximilian Christiansen.
- The YouTuber, Maximilian Dood, has a net worth of $4 million as per several online sources. He made this net worth from a career as a streamer and gamer. He also has his Merch tees and more.
- Most of his fortune is from his Street Fighting content. He is one of the top fighting game content creators on YouTube.
- He also plays a lot of first-person shooter games, as a matter of fact, he played Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, and Black Ops which are some of his most popular game streams.
- Max also attends global gaming events.
- In addition to his YouTube career, he also has more than 866k followers on Twitch.