Meyya Meyyappan is a well-known scientist who has been currently working at NASA. Recently, he was accused of making a false statement regarding his involvement with the Chinese government recruitment program.
Who is Meyya Meyyappan married to? Yes, it is true that he is a married man and as per our research, we can confirm that Meyya has been married to Debbie Meyyappan. Apart from NASA, he is also recognized to be the Interagency Working Group on Nanotechnology‘s founding member.
10 Facts on Meyya Meyyappan:
- Meyya Meyyappan is from NASA and he has been working as a chief scientist in the Exploration Technology located in California’s Silicon Valley.
- Since Meyya Meyyappan is not available on Wikipedia, we have come to know from NASA‘s official website that he is an expert in carbon nanotubes, graphene, and inorganic nanowires.
- According to reports claimed by CNN, Meyya Meyyappan’s current age is exactly 66 years.
- Talking about Meyya Meyyappan’s wife, Debbie Meyyappan is actually an artist. And, it has been known that the woman of his life really spices up his life by bringing her artistic works which he really enjoys.
- Currently, the estimated net worth of Meyya Meyyappan is being researched and we hope to know about it very soon.
- Since Meyya Meyyappan is originally from San Jose, California, USA, we have found out that his nationality is American.
- However, Meyya is of Indian Origin and hence making his ethnicity Indian-American.
- At this moment, we really have nothing to speak about Meyyappan’s family members and along with that, we are also not sure whether he and his wife share any children.
- Furthermore, we have not been able to search for his social media. So, he is either not active on any of the platforms or he has kept each and every social media private.
- In the year 1984, he had received his Ph.D. degree from Clarkson University.