Micah Alexander Baucham is the youngest son of an American former pastor and author, Voddie Baucham Jr. Micah Alexander Baucham is his only son but he does have an elder daughter.
Over the last few months, Voddie Baucham Jr has confirmed that he is suffering from heart failure. The former pastor didn’t give any details about his health condition though. As a result, many people all around the States are raising funds for his recovery. You can keep him in your prayers.
|Name||Micah Alexander Baucham|
|Parents||Voddie Baucham Jr|
Married to his longtime wife with two children, Voddie Baucham sets an example of an ideal person of the society. Based in Los Angeles, he is a great believer in God. He worked as a pastor for some time but people know him the most through his spiritual books.
Here are a few facts to know about his son.
Voddie Baucham's Medical Expense Fund https://t.co/NLtdXT6Bro
— Voddie Baucham, Jr. (@VoddieBaucham) February 13, 2021
10 Facts on Micah Alexander Baucham
- Micah Alexander Baucham is an American personality best known for being the son of a writer, Voddie Baucham Jr.
- As of 2021, Micah Alexander Baucham is just 11 years of age. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- The baby boy celebrates his birthday on August 15 every year. His father posted his photo on Facebook on his 3rd birthday.
- As a family member, we do not expect Micah Alexander Baucham to have a Wikipedia biography.
- But what’s surprising is Voddie Baucham Jr doesn’t have one either.
- Moving on, Micah Alexander Baucham’s father’s net worth is estimated to be in the vicinity of $1 million.
- The former pastor makes his earnings from his books and tours.
- For an 11-year-old, Micah Alexander Baucham doesn’t have a girlfriend, of course. He is single.
- Talking about his family, he was born to Voddie Bauhcam and his wife, Bridget Baucham.
- In addition, Micah has an elder sister as well. Her name is Jasmine Baucham.