In October 2019, Olympian shooter Michael Diamond was hospitalized after a shock arrest. Since then, most of his fans have been wording why he was admitted to the hospital and how is he in 2020. Are you too wondering how he is doing in 2020?
|Birthday||20 May 1972|
|Age||48 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inch|
Two times Olympic gold medalist Michael was hospitalized in 2019 for heart failure. Same time around, media outlets published that he now has to go through a heart transplant. In this time of hardships, Michael has his lovely wife and three daughters by this side.
Also, his fans have always been supportive of him. Here are some lesser-known facts about Michael Diamond you might want to know.
10 Facts on Michael Diamond
- Michael Diamond is an Australian national who is a professional target shooter. He is a two-time Olympic gold medalist in target shooting.
- This Australian national was hospitalized in October 2019 following a sudden heart failure, which created a national sensation. He is facing the prospect of a heart transplant.
- He is now all good and has recovered well. His heart condition is stable now. But, there was a time when his heart only functioned at 10 percent.
- Michael does not have any official social media pages like Instagram and Twitter.
- Speaking of his family background, he was born in Goulburn, New South Wales to father Con Diamond.
- His father, Con Diamond, ran a gun club as a local of Colburn and was a sporting shooter. Michael has described his father as his biggest inspiration.
- For now, the identity of his mother is not public.
- Michael Diamond is an Australian national and his ethnicity is white.
- If you check his Wikipedia page, you can see Michael Diamond is a married man. He is married to his wife, Cathy Diamond for several years now.
- The detail about Michael’s net worth is not public. In 2017, Michael Diamond sold his 2000 Olympics Games Gold Meal. He sold his medal for $72 thousand to pay for his healthcare.