Antwon Rosee II’s mother Michelle Kenney is fighting for justice after her son was killed in a police shooting. The 19th of June, 2018 came as a black day in the life of Michelle Kenney. That day, she lost her only 17 years old son Antwon Rose II, who died in a police shooting.
The incident took place in East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since then the shooting of Rose has been a subject of national concern in the United States.
Find out in detail about Rose Antwon’s shooting and Michelle Kenny’s life, her age, wiki, husband, and daughter.
10 Fats on Michelle Kenney
- Michelle Kenney is an American national of black ethnicity who became a person of national interest after her son, Rose Antwon II was shot dead in a police shooting on June 19, 2019.
- The shooting took place in East Pittsburgh. And Rose was shot dead by officer Michael Rosfeld. Rosfeld was arrested and also charged with criminal homicide.
- But, he was released on 22 March 2019 with the verdict ‘not guilty.’
- Michelle Kenney is a married woman, but the identity of her husband is not public. Her son was named Antwon Rose Jr., so possibly, her husband’s name is Antwon Rose Sr.
- She also has a daughter. According to Michelle Kenny, she and her daughter are very outgoing and talkative.
- Recently on Monday, September 14, 2020, Pittsburgh Steelers played New York Giants in NFL. All of the Steelers players paid homage to late Anton Rose II with his name on the back of the helmet, but except one.
- Pittsburgh’s left tackle, Alejandro Villanueva chose to cover the hame on his helmet and replaced it with Alwyn Cashe, a late US sergeant gent. Antwon’s mother Michelle criticized Alejandro for removing Antwon form his helmet through her Facebook page.
- She does not have a Wikipedia page, so her age detail is missing.
- Meanwhile, her appearance suggests she could be around 45 years old.
- Based in Pittsburgh, Michelle Kenney is an American national.