Molly Taylor is an Australian rally car driver who is also a star of the Australian Reality Tv show called SAS Australia. She is the first female rally car driver to have won the Australian Rally Championship which is really wonderful. Her full name is Molly Anne Taylor and she started her driving career in 2011.
Molly appears to be unmarried as of now. If she had indeed been married, there’d be headlines about it and her Wikipedia page would have certainly included it. She is just driving the cars and winning races and smashing life. Let’s explore more about the rally driver plus Reality TV star molly Taylor now.
|Birthday||6 May 1988|
|Parents||Mark Taylor and Coral Taylor|
|Net Worth||Above $1 million|
|Education||University of Sydney|
यस पोस्टलाई Instagram मा हेर्नुहोस्
#HappyBathurstDay! Hope you’re making the most from the day from wherever you may be watching. We may be physically apart, but us motorsport people don’t let anything get in the way of supporting the sport we love 🙌. 💃Outfit by: @supercheap_auto😝 . . . #supercheapauto #bathurst #thegreatrace #bathurst1000 #mtpanorama #ad
10 Facts On Molly Taylor
- Molly Taylor is an unmarried woman and thus doesn’t have a husband. Maybe she will get married in the future and we will make sure to update details about her life then.
- Talking about her age, Molly is currently 32 years old.
- Molly Taylor was born on 6 May 1988 in Australia and loves the place from her heart.
- Even though her Wikipedia says she is an Australian, she has dual citizenship- both from Britain as well as Australia.
- Taylor has a Wikipedia page and you can visit it if you want to learn about her life in detail.
- She was born to father Mark Taylor and mother Coral Taylor who raised her well as she became a champion later.
- Taylor’s mother Coral Taylor is also a racecar driver and supported her daughter very much when Molly wanted to be a driver as well.
- Taylor has a net worth above $1 million but we don’t know the acute figure.
- She went to the University of Sydney and gained her Alma Mater from there. She dropped out in the middle to pursue a race car driving full time.
- She has 21.5 thousand adherents on her Instagram account.