The popular American rapper Morray is 28 years old at the moment.
Morray hails from Fayetteville, North Carolina. He is an excellent rap singer and songwriter known for his single hits such as Switched Up and Quicksand.
In the song Quicksand, Morray reflects on poverty and other hardships that followed him from childhood unto adulthood, transforming his struggles to ultimate success. The song became an instant hit and got around 10 million Youtube views in a month.
|Birthday||September 9, 1993|
10 Facts On Morray Rapper
- Morray is a talented American rapper from Fayetteville, North Carolina, who came into prominence after his single, Quicksand met with critical success and was adored by fans and critics alike.
- From Morray Rapper’s short bio found on the internet, it was revealed that he opened his eyes on September 9, 1993, and was raised in a harsh and tough in his hometown in North Carolina.
- Morray Rapper’s real name is Morae Ruffin. He has not opened up about his parent‘s name and their respective details as of now.
- Likewise, his educational qualifications remain a mystery as he has the information concerning it under wraps.
- Before his making a name in the rap music industry, Morray was the lead singer of the church choir.
- Presently, Morray’s age is only 28 years old. With youth in his side, only the sky seems to be the limit for him. He is one of the promising young rappers to watch out for in the future.
- Moving on, the rapper from North Carolina has not opened much about his girlfriend‘s name and her profession. Similarly, due to a lack of proper information related to his love life, we assumed that he is possibly a single and unmarried man.
- Morray’s net worth has not been officially documented as of now. But we will be updating pretty soon.
- He is also active on social media platforms. Morray has accumulated more than 323 K followers on his official Instagram account.
- Likewise, the rapper also frequently uses his Twitter account and often uploads his rap song on his YouTube channel titled Murray.