Nadia Sif Lindal Gunnarsdottir is now a press darling and center of attention for football fans from London, England. This gorgeous Icelandic model has found herself in the company of Manchester City’s Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood.
|Name||Nadia Sif Lindal Gunnarsdottir|
|Age||20 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch approx.|
With many football fans over the internet wondering how Nadia came to those two football players and Greenwood, here we try to solve to riddle up to some extent. Recently, there was news of Mason Greenwood and Phil Foden’s dismissal from the England national team after they broke quarantine rules.
As things have come to be, it looks like those two English footballers broke the quarantine rules for Nadia and another lady named Lara Clausen. Both Lara and Nadia are from Iceland.
10 Facts on Nadia Sif Lindal Gunnarsdottir
- Nadia Sif Lindal Gunnarsdottir is a gorgeous Icelandic model who is recently a famous topic on media outlets.
- Naida gained the attention of some local and national papers after she was discovered with Manchester City’s player Phil Foden. She was not alone, Phil Foden had the company of Mason Greenwood and Lara Clausen.
- As per papers, Phil and Mason arranged four Icelandic girls after their 1-0 international friendly win over Iceland.
- Among those four invitees, two were Nadia Sif Lindal and Lara Clausen.
- Apart from being a hot potato in the matter of Foden and Greenwood, Nadia Sif is a proclaimed Icelandic model and aspiring actress.
- Last year, in 2019, Lindal appeared a film titled Echo. She has a great height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall, approx. She could make a great actress.
- Speaking of her modeling job, Nadia works for talent companies, Talent agency, and BAME Modle.
- She is the 2019 Miss Universe Iceland finalist. This Icelandic lady of white ethnicity has since been on the rise.
- If her rendezvous is taken highlight by the Icelandic public, Nadia is certainly a star in the making.
- As of 2020. she is just 20 years of age. So, she has a big career ahead of her.