Nancy Salzman is heading to jail in 2020 after pleading guilty. She is one of the most infamous nurses who was the recruiter affiliated with the racketeering and sex trafficking “secret sisterhood” within the company NXIVM.
Salzman is also the co-founder and one of the chief members of the ‘sex-cult’ within the company, she was responsible for hiring people in the company, victims of the sisterhood have described it as a sex-ring that has also forced people to do labor.Quick Facts: Where is Nancy Salzman Now? Everything To Know About NXIVM Sentencing
|Profession||Former Psychiatric Nurse; Criminal|
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @freedom_faction with @get_repost ・・・ Four more people have been arrested in connection to the alleged sex cult #NXIVM, including group leaders with such titles “The Prefect” serving “The Vanguard.” #ClareBronfman, 39; #KathyRussell, 60; #LaurenSalzman, 42; and #NancySalzman, 64, were arrested Tuesday on a superseding indictment charging them with racketeering conspiracy. Bronfman, a daughter of the late billionaire philanthropist and former #Seagram chairman Edgar Bronfman Sr., is an heiress to the Seagram’s liquor fortune. Previously charged and added to the new indictment were group founder Keith Raniere, 57, and former “#Smallville” actress #AllisonMack, 35. On Tuesday afternoon, Bronfman was set to be arraigned in a Brooklyn federal court while NXIVM employee Russell, NXIVM president Nancy Salzman and daughter Lauren Salzman were to appear in federal court in #Albany. A federal judge last month denied bail for Raniere, who prosecutors accuse of forming a barbaric secret society within NXIVM, pronounced “Nex-i-um,” a group that over the years has attracted a following of minor celebrities and wealthy supporters. Prosecutors told a judge that they worried Bronfman, who owns a private island in #Fiji, would finance Raniere’s escape if he were released. Prosecutors allege a sub-group branded brainwashed victims with Raniere’s initials during initiation ceremonies that turned them into his sex slaves. The new indictment adds racketeering charges involving conspiracy to commit identity theft, seeking to get the e-mail usernames and passwords of Raniere’s critics and enemies, using credit card and banking information from one of Raniere’s sexual partners after her death in November 2016. The indictment also includes charges of bringing a woman from Mexico to serve of Rainier’s sex slave in the #UnitedStates. 🖐🏾More in comments👇🏾#PedoGate #PizzaGate #SpiritCooking #StopHumanTrafficking
10 Facts About Nancy Salzman
- Nancy Salzman’s Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about the criminal in this article with the facts below.
- She is around 65 years old as of October 2020 according to this source. She was born around 1954-1955.
- Nancy does not have a husband as of October 2020 but was married to Michael Salzman. She and Michael have a daughter named Lauren Salzman.
- Talking about their daughter, she was also one of the highest-ranking members of the DOS sisterhood. In fact, she has been called the ‘master’ of the s*x cult within the company.
- In 2020, HBO released the crime-documentary ‘The Vow‘, the documentary plot has put a detailed focus on the crime within the NXIVM company.
- NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, etc have all been indicted with federal charges for their sex trafficking and running a sex-cult within the company that forced labor on its employees.
- Nancy was a former psychiatric nurse who was the person responsible for brainwashing their victims.
- She used her experience in the mental and medical field to force people to become s*x slaves and unwilling laborers.
- The DOS within the company started when Nancy met the leader of the company Keith Raniere for constipation medicine.
- Nancy has been released on bond for a time while the sentencing of their in jail is released.