Natalia Moskal is an Italian singer and songwriter known for her album Songs of Myself and Bunt Mlodosci. Likewise, her first Italian single named Natalia Moskal – (Im )Perfetta was released in two versions: Polish and English, and the song were broadcast on 67 radio stations all over Italy.
In addition to that, Moskal is the Fame Art Publishing House’s co-owner. Her publishing house translates and publishes music and books.
Quick Facts: Natalia Moskal Wikipedia: 10 Facts To Know About
10 Facts On Natalia Moskal
- As of now, Natalia Moskal has released her new album named There Is A Star. Earlier, she released her two albums named Songs of Myself and Bunt Młodosci.
- Currently, she resides in Milan, Warsaw, Poland. She holds Italian nationality, and her ethnicity is white. Likewise, she is familiar with Italian culture.
- How old is Natalia Moskal? Well, she is yet to clarify her age and birthday. However, from the look of her Insta pictures, she could be in her mid-20s.
- Natalia Moskal’s biography is not available on Wikipedia. However, we have covered her bio, career details, and more on our website.
- She is available on social media platforms. On Natalia Moskal’s Instagram with the username @natalia.moscal, she has over 2.4k followers and has shared over 787 posts.
- Likewise, Natalia Moskal shares her songs and album on her self-titled YouTube channel and other music-sharing platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Soundcloud, and a few more.
- Natalia has remained mum when it’s about her personal life and hasn’t shared many details about her boyfriend. Neither has she ever been spotted with any guy.
- Likewise, she also prefers to keep her family away from the media reach. So, the identity of her parents remains a mystery.
- Besides singing and song-writing, she is the co-owner of the publishing house named Fame Art Publishing House, where she and her team work on publishing music and books.
- Her single Natalia (Im) perfetta became so popular that it premiered on the national portal Sky TG 24.