Natalie Haynes is a writer and journalist that has authored many decent selling books over the years. Her career has spanned for decades and in various fields. In fact, she has worked in radio, TV, journalism, etc.
|Profession||Author; TV personality; Radio host; Journalist|
Similarly, her career as an author is what people know her for. She has written some children’s books and has even won awards for her writing. Her first novel Amber Fury (titled The Furies in the U.S) was selected as a nominee in the Scottish Crime Book of the Year award.
10 Facts About Natalie Haynes
- Natalie Haynes was born in 1974 and is around 45-46years old in September 2020.
- Her Wikipedia page is incomplete but you can read all about her in this article.
- Natalie’s height has not been revealed but according to some online estimates, she is around 5 feet 6 inches tall (168 cm).
- She has around 1700 followers on Instagram and regularly interacts with her fans.
- The author is a low-key personality when it comes to relationships, but it is known that she is the partner of actor Dan Mersh.
- She has released multiple books and has won as well as been nominated for many awards. As a matter of fact in 2020, her book ‘A Thousand Ships’ has been nominated for the women’s fiction prize shortlist.
- In a similar fashion, she was awarded the Classical Association Prize in 2015.
- Other than this, she is also a comedian and does a lot of live shows all over the world. Similarly, she is also a TV personality and used to appear on BBC’s The Review Show.
- Likewise, she also appeared on BBC Four’s The Book Quiz hosted by David Baddiel.
- Haynes also had an extensive radio career working closely with BBC Radio and other reputed networks in the UK.