Natasha Chen is a TV journalist known for working as a news correspondent for CNN News in Atlanta, Georgia. Prior, she has also served as the general assignment reporter for the KIRO News, a station based in Seattle.
Natasha has gained prominence in the American news agency and made a name for herself. Here in the given paragraphs, we will be discussing some facts about her in the following lines.Quick Facts: Natasha Chen CNN Wikipedia: Everything On The Reporter
|Education||San Mateo High School; Stanford University; University of Southern California|
10 Facts on Natasha Chen
- Natasha Chen was born and grew in San Fransico, the USA alongside her sibling brother, Nick Chen.
- As there is no official Wikipedia of Natasha, hence her actual date of birth is missing.
- However, we assume that Natasha’s age could range between 30 to 35.
- She has not opened about her family details as of yet. Nonetheless, Natasha is of American nationality having an Asian ethnicity heritage.
- Chen obtained her high school education from San Mateo High School and got her Phi Beta Kappa degree from Stanford University.
- Similarly, the CNN reporter went on to earn her MA degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Southern California in 2008.
- Who is she married to? what is her wedding life? Well, the answer to these questions is no she is not married and we don’t have any information about her wedding story. As such, Natasa Chen might be single and unmarried at present.
- She is fluent in speaking languages such as Chinese, French, and Mandarin, During her free time, Chen loves to sing and dance.
- Chen has earned a substantial sum of income from her successful journalism career. As per sources, she earns an annual salary in the region of $144167. But her net worth is under review as of now.
- The Emmy Award winner is also very much active on her social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts where Natasha Chen has accumulated a massive fan following.