Neil Primrose is an active drummer of the popular Scottish rock band, TRAVIS, formed in 1990 in Glasgow and is still present today. The band was well known in the late nineties for their songs Why Does It Always Rain On Me?, Driftwood, and Turn.
The drummer is also a racing enthusiast and has participated in many races, including the Classic Le Mans series and the SPA 25Hr FunCup. Recalling the best music produced in the nineties, let’s dive into finding more about Neil Primrose.
|Birthday||February 20, 1972|
10 Interesting Facts On Neil Primrose
- Neil Primrose is the drummer of the popular nineties Scottish band ‘TRAVIS.’ The band member includes Fran Healy (lead singer and lyricist), Dougie Payne (bass guitarist), Andy Dunlop (lead guitarist), Jason Falkner (songwriter), late Geoff Martyn (keyboard player), late Chris Martyn (singer and songwriter) and Neil himself.
- Born on 20 February 1972 in Cumbernauld, Scotland, Neil Primrose’s age is 48 years. He owns a Scottish nationality.
- Although uncertain, based on the height of an average Scottish and his pictures, Neil Primrose’s height is around 5 feet 8 inches.
- According to his Wikipedia, not much is known about Neil Primrose’s parents. However, his father was a power station engineer and moved among several places due to his posting.
- Neil Primrose found both his girlfriend and wife in Esther Primrose, and the couple is gifted with two beautiful daughters.
- We can find Neil Primrose on Instagram with the handle neilprim having 79 followers. However, he is not active on Instagram and has only made 2 posts.
- He was originally a member of the band Glass Onion and Andy Dunlop, and the late Martyn brothers. After splitting with the Martyn brothers, the band was renamed other bandmates later joined TRAVIS.
- As of 2021, Neil Primrose’s is estimated to have a net worth in the millions.
- During his holiday in France, Neil suffered a swimming injury that nearly took his life. The injury led to the band missing different tour evens, including the music festival “V Festival.”
- He is a driving enthusiast and finally received his license in 2007. He has participated in different racing events, including the Classic Le Mans series and the SPA 25Hr FunCup.