Neilia Hunter is the first wife of American Presidential candidate Joe Biden. Neilia was an educator, she was a teacher in Syracuse City School District. The couple met in Nassau Bahamas.
Mrs. Neilia Hunter Biden died in a tragic traffic collision during the 1972 Christmas holiday when she and her 3 children were driving to get a Christmas tree. The car collided with a truck which resulted in the death of Neilia and her daughter Naomi while her two sons were critically injured.
Quick Facts: Neilia Hunter Age At Death, Pictures, and Wikipedia: 10 Facts On Joe Biden First Wife
|Birthday||July 28, 1942|
|Age||30( at the time of death)|
View this post on Instagram
Joe Biden has had a surprisingly tragic life. Perhaps the greatest sorrow in Joe Biden’s life, however, occurred early on in his senatorial career when he received the kind of phone call every spouse, and parent, dreads. “My wife and three children were Christmas shopping. A tractor-trailer broadsided them and killed my wife and killed my daughter.” #joebiden #neiliahunter #politics #politicians #celebrities #celebrityrelationship #celebrityrelationships #celebritymarriages #celebritymarriage #relationships #marriages #grief #family #celebrityfamilies #celebrityspouses #celebrityspouse #democrats #democrat #president #potus #election2020 #2020election #2020elections #2020uselections #2020uselection
10 Facts On Neilia Hunter
- Neilia Hunter was born on July 28, 1942, in Skaneateles, New York, United States. She was 30 years old at the time of her death.
- She died in a tragic car accident on December 18, 1972, at Hockessin, Delaware, United States.
- After her death, she was buried at St. Joseph On the Brandywine Cemetery, Greenville, Delaware, United States.
- Joe’s first wife is the daughter of father Robert Neil Hunter and mother Louise Basil Hunter.
- Neilia and Joe got married on August 27, 1966. She gave birth to 3 children Naomi Christina Biden, Beau Biden, and Hunter Biden.
- Her interest included swimming hockey and learning french.
- She went to Syracuse University for her higher education, she was schooled in Pen Hall secondary boarding school.
- Joe Biden was just elected as US senator when his wife died, he was sworn in at the very hospital his injured children were being treated.
- Both of her children are quite successful people, her eldest son Beau Biden was former Attorney General of Delaware and Hunter Biden is a lawyer. Unfortunately, Biden’s family is full of tragedies Beau Biden died 5 years back on May 30, 2015, because of the brain cancer.
- Her husband, Joe got married to Jill Biden after 5 years of her death in 1977, He has one daughter with her, her mane is Ashley Biden.