Nicola Mendelsohn is a well-known British entrepreneur. You might best recognize her as the vice president of Facebook. She is working as the Vice-President of Facebook for Europe, Africa, and the Middle East since June 2013.
|Birthday||August 29, 1971|
|Age||49 years old|
|Parents||Celia Clyne & Barry Clyne|
|Net Worth||$21 million|
|Education||University of Leeds|
In September 2020, Nicola attracted media outlets across countries after she made a shocking revelation about her cancer treatment. Speaking to media, the vice president of Facebook shared that her cancer treatment is on hold since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the 2018th World Cancer Day, the Facebook Boss Nicola Mendelsohn made it public that she had incurable cancer, follicular lymphoma.
10 Facts on Nicola Mendelsohn
- Nicola Mendelsohn Nicola Sharon Mendelsohn, Lady Mendelsohn a.k.a. Nicola Mendelsohn is a British businesswoman. She is an advertising expert.
- She has been fighting blood cancer since 2018. Speaking to the media on World Cancer Day in 2018, she revealed that she was diagnosed with follicular lymphoma. Her cancer treatment is being halted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- You can find Nicola Mendelsohn on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is active on Instagram as @nicolamen. She is active on Twitter as @nicolamen.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Nicola is based in London, the United Kingdom. Her nationality is British and her ethnicity is white.
- She has described herself as a mother of four on her Twitter page.
- Regarding her age, she was born o 29 August 1971 as seen on her Wikipedia page. So she is 49 years old now.
- She was born in Manchester, England to her Brtish parents. Her parents are Barry Clyne and Celia Clyne.
- Her father Bary is the Chairman of Celia Clyne Banqueting and her mother Celia is a kosher caterer. She also has a brother named Mark Clyne.
- She is a married woman and a mother of four. She is married to her husband Jonathan Mendelsohn since 1994.
- As of 2020, Nicola’s net worth is estimated at $21 million.