Nicola Rees is happily married to her husband, Bob Walmsley.
Nicola Rees is a Yorkshire-based British journalist who is known for her works with the famed TV agency BBC. She started her professional career with the news company in 2005.
Nicola Rees Age And Wiki
Nicola Rees’s age could be in her late 30s.
As per her wiki, she celebrates her birthday with her family and close friends on 25 September.
Nicola Rees’s official Wikipedia is unavailable and could not be traced on the internet. However, she does have a mini IMDb profile, where it was revealed that she worked as a reporter at the TV series Dalziel and Pascoe.
Besides being a fine TV presenter, Rees is a fitness fanatic, photographer and loves to bake tasty cakes in her free time. Here are some unexplored facts about the talented and beautiful British TV personality.
|Education||University of Central Lancashire|
— Nicola Rees (@Nicola_Rees) December 6, 2020
Some Facts on Nicola Rees
- Nicola Rees’ spouse Bob works as a radio presenter for BBC. Furthermore, he works as a 3D animator and Visual FX artist.
- The couple is also blessed with an adorable daughter, Dora Rees, who is presently seven years old.
- Talking about her educational background, she got her journalism training from the University of Central Lancashire.
- From her outstanding career as a successful journalist, Nicola won the BBC Local Radio Reporter in 2006.
- She has earned a significant sum of money from her chosen profession. But due to lack of official information, Nicola Rees’s accumulated net worth is kept under the radar as of now.
- Even though she does not have an official Instagram account made in her name, but fortunately, Nicola Rees is active on her Twitter account, where Rees frequently tweets her opinions. The account has amassed in excess of 9K followers.
- When not working, she loves cycling and demonstrating her photography skills.