Nicole Maroon is a Canadian actress who has been in the industry for over a decade and is mostly known for her comedic and dramatic roles in tv and theaters.
She made her debut in 2007 with a role in a Canadian short film Memory’s Paradigm.
|Height||5 feet 3.5 inches|
Day 1: Micheladas and Ceviche with Suz … Let the LA games begin! pic.twitter.com/Gfrw6X4qyr
— Nicole Maroon (@nicolemaroon) April 1, 2013
10 Facts about Nicole Maroon
- Even though Nicole Maroon has been working in theater, short movies, and tv shows for over a decade, the talented Nicole doesn’t have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- Nicole Maroon is a Canadian woman who is of white ethnicity. As of now, there is no information about how old she is or when her birthday is.
- There is no information available on the internet about where in Canada she was born or who her parents are. There is also no information if she has any siblings.
- Nicole Maroon has an average height of 5 feet 3 1/2 inches which is the average height of a Canadian woman.
- Nicole is a very private person and isn’t very active on social media. She has no Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok.
- She does have a Twitter though which is @nicolemaroon which has 141 followers with 71 followings and 154 tweets.
- She made her acting debut in 2007 but 13 years later there is no data available that has calculated what her net worth is.
- There is no information about Nicole Maroon’s relationship status as she is very private and isn’t active on social media. However, it is pretty hard for a woman that pretty to be single.
- Nicole Maroon is also highly educated. She holds a master’s degree in Fine Arts from the University of South California.
- Her most famous role was in the movie Luba in 2018. She has also appeared in an episode of the mega-popular amazon prime show The Boys.