Nirmal Kumar Sethia is famous business tycoon whose worth is in billions is known for his charitable foundation N. Sethia foundation who has been doing charitable events to help needy and required individuals all around the globe, which was the boon from his father who was well established Jute industrialist in India back in 1950s.
Furthermore, he transferred to London chasing his dreams and expanding the business idea gifted by his father, like father he has also established his name in the business world and was named among richest Indian businessman based in London. Want to know more about him? then you shouldn’t miss the ten facts below.
|Name||Nirmal Kumar Sethia|
|Birthday||8th November, 1941|
|Parents||Sohan Lalji Sethia|
|Wife||Chitra Devi Sethia|
|Children||Richa, Risi and Puru|
10 Facts on Nirmal Sethia:
- Nirmal Sethia is famous British-Indian Billionaire who is known for his visionary insight of the business world.
- He was born on November 8, 1941 in Kolkata, India and later transferred to London and currently lives in UAE.
- Marking his date of birth, he is currently at the age of 78.
- Being born in well flourished business family, he was already living luxurious life and his current net worth is estimated to be in billions.
- He was married to his wife, Chitra Devi Sethia on 18th February 1969 before moving to London.
- The couples are blessed with three children, Richa and Puru daughters with Rishi as son.
- Its already been a decade, he lost his wife on November 30th 2010 in London after being married for more 40 years.
- Talking about his family, he was born to the family of famous Industrialist and business tycoon Mr Sohan Lalji Sethia but the details about his mother and other member of family is unknown.
- He has established many charitable foundations for helping needy peoples around the globe Nsethia Foundation and Chitra Collection are widely known.
- He is now transferred to UAE and started Newby Teas and started business of something he loved since he was 16.