Noa Lang’s full name is Noa Noell Lang is a footballer who plays for the FC Twente. Noa 20 years old and is a college student and his hometown is Capelle ann den IJssel.
||June 17, 1999
||$1 Million – $5 Million (Approx)
Noa is always trying to improve himself and play better as every day passes by showing his passion for football. Being the successful Association Football player he is one of the richest players bor in the Netherlands.
10 Facts about Noa Lang
- Noa Lang’s full name is Noa Noell Lang is a footballer who plays for the FC Twente born on June 17, 1999 in Capelle ann den IJssel, The Netherlands.
- Noa 21-year-old football player is 5 feet 10 inches tall and his birth sign is Gemini, though he was born in Capelle ann den IJssel he spent his childhood in Rotterdam.
- He plays as an attacking midfielder and also a winger whereas his jersey number is 27.
- RSV HION in Rotterdam is where he started playing football for the first time where he played in the youth academy with Dylan Vente, Tyrell Malacia and Tahiti Chong for eight years.
- In 2017 he played for Jong Ajax in the Eerste Divisie in a game against Jong FC Utrecht from which he debuted and made his first goal on December 15, 2017, in a game against FC Emmen for Jong Ajax.
- Being a substitute against Lille OSC he debuted in the UEFA Champions on November 27, 2019, he replaced a teammate Zakaria Labyad as he got injured again against Lille OSC.
- Making 2-1, 2-2 and 2-4 for Ajax on December 1, 2019 against FC Twente he became second Ajax-based debutant to score a hattrick after Henk Grootin 1959.
- He joined FC Twente on lease by Ajax and on February 1, 2020scored the first goal for FC Twente in 90 minutes against Sparta Rotterdam.
- Noa is also active in his social media having 124 thousand followers on Instagram and he also has a Wikipedia profile.
- His net worth is expected to be approximately $1 million – $5 million.