Oliver De Los Santos is an Australian child artist. He is best known for his work as Daniel in a TV series, Punky Brewster. The Australian show is a follow-up series to the 1980s sitcom. The show was first reported in June 2019 and will premiere on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021, in Peacock.
Besides acting, Oliver is also a model. He also has a beautiful voice and loves playing musical instruments like drum, piano, and guitar. Recently, he managed to play a professional musical theater role.
Want to know more about the multi-talented child artist? If yes, read until the end.
Quick Facts: Oliver De Los Santos: Meet The Actor From Punky Brewster
|Name||Oliver De Los Santos|
|Birthday||January 1, 2010|
|Height||4ft 4 inches|
|Siblings||Chloe De Los Santos|
10 Facts On Oliver De Los Santos
- Oliver De Los Santos’s age is 11 years old as of 2021. The child artist was born in the year 2010. We can wish him on his birthday on January 1.
- The multi-talented actor was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. He has an older sibling, Chloe De Los Santos. However, the details of Oliver De Los Santos’ parents are not known.
- The cute child is 4 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 40 kg. His ethnicity is Eurasian.
- Although Oliver may not have a Wikipedia bio, he has an IMDb profile.
- Talking about his education, he is in elementary school. The name of his school is not disclosed yet.
- Oliver is a fun-loving person. Photography, traveling, singing, and dancing are the child artist’s hobbies.
- He began his career as a child actor and starred in Punky Brewster, Occupation: Rainfall, and Home Plate.
- The Punkey Brewster artist has an Instagram account with 864 followers. The account is run by him and his mom.
- Oliver has modeled for the Eeni Meeni Mihni Moh AW17 campaign. He has also been in the top 10 winners of the Tamblyn Model Discovery.
- The Australian artist must be earning a pretty good sum from his career. The details regarding his net worth and salary are still under review.