Olivia Jenkins’s Wiki page is absent despite working for the Herland Sun. But, she does have a Twitter bio with over 800 followers.
Olivia Jenkins was recently released from police custody. Recently, Olivia Jenkins was arrested while reporting in an anti-vax protest. Apparently, the Australian police mistook Olivia as a protester.
Olivia Jenkins’ Age
Olivia Jenkins’s age seems around 25-30 years.
Reassuring to have so much support today from @theheraldsun team and beyond for @skubesnaps and I after the protests. Journalists and photographers should not be arrested for doing their job 🗞 https://t.co/HkFmlSVXqZ
— Olivia Jenkins (@byoliviajenkins) February 20, 2021
Olivia Jenkins is an Australian reporter and journalist. She is a native of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. However, her birth date and horoscope are not disclosed.
Olivia Jenkins Husband: Is She Married?
Olivia Jenkins’s husband is not present.
The journalist is not married yet. In fact, Jenkins is currently focused on her career. Therefore, she rarely mentions her love life and boyfriend as well.
Olivia Jenkins Salary
Olivia Jenkins is living a comfortable life with her salary.
According to an article, journalists in Australia earn over $50k AUD a year. Therefore, we assume Olivia’s paycheque is around that number as well. Nonetheless, she doesn’t prefer to disclose her actual Net Worth.
|Education||Monash University and Killester College|
Some Facts On Olivia Jenkins
- Olivia Jenkin attended Killester College (2010-2015). Furthermore, she pursued her journalism degree from Monash University (2016-2019).
- In 2018, Olivia got her career break as an employee at Mojo News. Likewise, she worked as a Deputy Social Media Editor first. Later, she was promoted to Crime Editor.
- Jenkins finally landed her job at Herald Sun in 2020. In the same way, she works as both a Casual Reporter and Editorial Assistant for the paper.
- The journalist is also involved in various social work. She used to volunteer for the Villa Lombardia Nursing Home. Moreover, she has spent multiple hours in community service.
- Before working for Herald, Olivia was an intern at the company. Similarly, she also interned for Nine, Monash University, and II Globo.
- Jenkins is currently raising a voice for the safety of reporters across Australia. In fact, you can follow her Twitter as @byoliviajenkins.