Onalee Ames is the actress popularly known for being featured in the movie called Shall We Dance. The film was released in 2004. Plus, she has appeared in movies like The Lazarus Project, Horsemen, Running With The Hitman, Love at First Kill, and more.
According to IMDb, Onalee Ames’s recent project is the movie called Run (2020). The film is based on the horror, mystery, and thriller genre.
Quick Facts: Onalee Ames: 10 Facts On Actress From Run 2020
|Birthday||18th October 1986|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121lbs)|
|Profession||Actress, Screenwriter, and Producer|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Moreover, Onalee is a screenwriter and producer. She owns a film studio, Onalee Ames Film Studio.
10 Facts About Onalee Ames
- Onalee Ames was born on 18th October 1986 in the United States. As of writing the article, she is 34 years old.
- Onalee has a lot to reveal about her life, including early childhood, school life, family, professional career, and many more. But, she has not disclosed everything yet. She is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- Moving on to Onalee’s physical attributes, she stands tall at the height of 5 feet and 5 inches (1.65m). And she weighs 55 kg (121lbs).
- Similarly, Onalee’s body type is slim. Her dress size is US 4.
- Onalee’s blonde hair and brown eyes are the major factors adding beauty and charms to her elegantly structured body.
- Onalee Ames, being very confidential about her private life, has not spoken about and disclosed her boyfriend. So, she is single and focused on her career.
- Onalee is active on her Instagram account under the name onalee_ames_. Besides, Onalee also seems to be active on her business account, which is named onaleeamesfilmstudio.
- Onalee also has a Twitter account. But she is not much active. The last tweet made by her was on 13th February 2015.
- As per the information obtained from some sources, Onalee has accumulated a net worth of $2 million. She earns via her profession as an actress, producer, and screenwriter.
- She completed her graduation from St. Olaf College.