Owen Joyner plays a gay character in “Julie and the Phantoms” but he is not gay in real life. Owen Joyner’s girlfriends and gay rumors have become topics of great interest for fans due to the recent rise in popularity. He is a rising star and has been praised greatly or his upcoming role on the Netflix series.
|Birthday||July 19, 2000|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 – $1 Million|
The 20-year-old started his career back in 2014 according to IMDb and has since established himself in Hollywood. He is also a former Nickelodeon child star rising through the ranks.
10 Facts About Owen Joyner
- Is the actor gay? Owen Joyner has talked about playing a homosexual character in on-screen but has not spoken about his own sexual orientation. There are also no confirmed girlfriends of the actor according to Distractify. If he has a girlfriend, her name has not been revealed.
- He was rumored to be dating his co-star on ‘Julie and the Phantoms’, Savannah Lee May. She was swift to deny the rumors and told MEAWW that they were like family.
- Joyner is not gay in real life and only plays a queer character in reel-life.
- He has been praised for his portrayal of the character and his response to being cast as a queer character.
- Joyner said that his approach to the character did not change when he found out that his character would be homosexual.
- Owen Joyner was born on July 19, 2000, and is 20 years old as of September 2020. He is an American as per his nationality and is Caucasian as per his ethnicity.
- He has a height of 5 feet 10 inches (177 cm) and has blonde hair along with Blue eyes.
- The actor started working in the industry in 2014 and has since become one of the biggest upcoming actors in the world.
- As a child actor, he was an award-winning star on Nickelodeon.
- He also has an Instagram account with more than 465k followers and he regularly shares pictures of his work on social media.