Paige Lorenze is a model and editor for 2PEONIES, a Canadian wellness company. Lorenze is currently studying design at the Parsons School of Design and will graduate in 2021 with a degree in media and design studies.
Lorenze revealed that her ex-boyfriend Armie Hammer used a knife to carve the letter ‘A’ into her skin, which he later boasted about to his friends. The model also disclosed that while they were dating, Armie brought up cannibalism many times and was serious about it.
|Birthday||January 26, 1998|
|Parents||Mark Lorenze, Nancy Lorenze|
|Education||Parsons School of Design|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Paige Lorenze
- How old is Paige Lorenze? Paige Lorenze’s current age is 22 years and she was born on January 26, 1998. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Lorenze was born and raised in Guilford, Connecticut, USA. Her nationality is American and Paige’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Paige Lorenze has 130k followers on her Instagram account. She is very active on Instagram with 389 posts as of January 2021. Paige’s Instagram bio gives out her business contact emails.
- The net worth details along with the details of Paige’s salary and earnings have not been revealed yet.
- She is Armie Hammer‘s ex-girlfriend. Armie is a famous actor known for movies such as Call Me By Your Name, Rebecca. They began dating in August 2020 and broke up four months later in December.
- Paige was covered in bruises all her over legs, back, and body during the time she dated Armie. Her Instagram pictures during the four months of the relationship show her bruises.
- Paige Lorenze said that her ex-boyfriend, Armie Hammer, wanted to remove her bottom ribs so that he could smoke them and was very serious about finding a doctor to do so, reports Daily Mail.
- Paige’s parents are Mark Lorenze, an orthopedic surgeon, and Nancy Lorenze, a spearhead of S and N styles.
- Lorenze does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet, but her bio can be read on many Wiki-bio pages.
- She is active on other social media platforms such as Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube, and Patreon.