Pansy Ho is a Hong Kong-Canadian businesswoman. She is also a chairperson and a billionaire.
Moreover, the woman is known as a celebrity child. She is the daughter of late casino tycoon, Stanley Ho. Stanley died at Sanatorium and Hospital on May 26.
|Birthday||26 August 1962|
|Age||57 years old|
|Parents||Stanley Ho and Lucina Laam King Ying|
|Net Worth||$3.7 billion|
|Education||University of Santa Clara|
Macao's casino patriarch Stanley Ho died Tuesday, his daughter Pansy Ho told the media. He was 98.
Pansy Ho said her father had been highly respected for his contributions to society and the family would go all-out to continue his legacy.
— China Daily Hong Kong (@CDHKedition) May 26, 2020
10 Facts on Stanley Ho’s daughter: Pansy Ho
- Pansy Ho is a billionaire businesswoman. Born on 26 August 1962, she is 57 years old. Likewise, her star sign is Virgo.
- Ho is a renowned personality, So, having a Wikipedia is a pretty common thing. Besides that, much info about her life is found online.
- Pansy is a lovely woman. Instead of aging, the lady is becoming more beautiful day by day. Also, she has a perfect height and physique.
- Ho is a married woman. She exchanged vows with her love, Julian Hui. Hui is the son of shipping magnate Hui Sai-fun. The couple had a lovely time in the beginning.
- After some years of marriage, Pansy got attracted to Gilbert Yeung. Thus, she sought a divorce with her husband. As of now, they are separated and does not have children.
- Ho has lovely parents. Macau-based businessman, Stanley Ho is her father and Lucina Laam King Ying is her mother. Her father died on 26 March 2020 at Sanatorium and Hospital.
- Pansy is full of siblings. She has 3 sisters and a brother including a singer, Josie, and a businessman, Lawrence. Among them, she is the eldest child.
- Ho is a BA graduate of the University of Santa Clara. Then, she opened her own public relations firm. Moreover, she became a chairperson of the French Macao Business Association.
- Pansy is a successful businesswoman and a billionaire. As per Forbes, she has a net worth of $3.7 billion dollars in 2020.
- Ho is not present on social media. She is busy enjoying her life and making more money. However, every single detail about her becomes headlines.