Philip James Brannon is an American actor who is known for portraying the character of Roscoe in the TV show; Servant. He is also well remembered for his roles in the movie; Contagion and TV series such as The Sinner and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
He is a talented and promising actor who usually makes a mark on the screen whenever he appears, Here are 10 Facts that you did not know about the Servant actor; Philip James Brannon.
Quick Facts: Phillip James Brannon: Meet The Actor From Servant
|Name||Phillip James Brannon|
|Net Worth||$ 700,000|
10 Facts on Philip James Brannon
- Philips James Brannon is a rising American actor known for his role in the TV series, Servant.
- He was born and raised in Columbia; South Carolina; United States of America. Philip James Brannon does not have a Wikipedia and biography made in his name.
- However, Brannon does have an IMDb profile. He was raised in a strict family as his father was a military officer.
- Brannon obtained his bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts in acting from DePaul University in 2006.
- Philip James Brannon’s current age is 35 years old at the time of this writing.
- He began his acting career with the play; Of Mice and Men.
- From his outstanding performances, Philip has also been nominated for IRNE Award for the category of Best Supporting Actor for the A Confederacy of Dunces.
- Talking about his personal life, he has not opened up about his girlfriend’s details. Furthermore, it is not known if Philip James Brannon has a wife and children.
- As such, due to the lack of convincing information, we assumed that the Servant actor is possibly a single and unmarried man.
- From his impressive acting career, he has obtained both name and fame from his successful profession. Philip James Brannon has accumulated a net worth in the region of $700,000 as of 2021.