Pippa Winslow is a well-recognized actress known for her role as Mrs. Jean Cabbot in the movie titled ‘Rebecca’. The director of the movie is Ben Wheatley. It’s an interesting story about a newly married couple. She has worked on various television projects and movies. She is a successful American actress whose name was nominated in the film festival 2016 categorized for the best actress.
Moreover, Pippa Winslow is a multi-talented actress as a singer and voice artist as well. She has worked as an animated voice character in a Tv series named Generator Gawl in 1998.
If you’re wondering about Pippa Winslow’s personal life. Keep reading this article.
10 Facts on Pippa Winslow
- Pippa Winslow’s exact date of birth is not available on the internet. By looking at her profile, her age is estimated to be around 30-35 1.69 myears old as of now.
- How Tall is Pippa Winslow? Well, Pippa Winslow stands at a decent height of 1.69 m tall with an average weight of 80 kg.
- She was born and raised in the United States and holds an American nationality.
- According to Networthwikibio.org, Pippa’s net worth is estimated to be around $10,000,000. Whereas, her annual salary is not updated in the media.
- Speaking about her marital affairs or relationship status, she is married. Her husband’s name is not made public yet. Surely, she wants her personal life to be secret.
- She is actively available on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube with more than thousands of devotees. Similarly, she often uploads her singing videos on YouTube as well.
- Pippa Winslow’s name is listed on Wikipedia as well. According to Wikipedia, she plays Blinkie and Friend to Princess Margaret in the Tv series called The Crown.
- Describing her education details, Pippa has completed her BA degree from the University of California and MFA from the American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco.
- Moving to her family details, her father and mother’s name is still unavailable on the internet.
- According to the IMDB profile, she has credits for more than 30 movies and television projects.