Terry Bradshaw’s daughter, Rachel Bradshown had to go through painful spine surgery to treat her scoliosis. Beyond her father’s fame, Rachel Bradshaw has a great job as a musician. She roes to fame in 2019 after she was invited to sing the National Anthem at the 2019 NFL opening game.
|Birthday||May 13, 1987|
|Age||33 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches approx.|
|Parents||Terry & Charlotte Hopkins|
|Husband||Rob Bironas (2014- 2014)|
Her parents, father Terry, and mother Charlotte are divorced.
She is a county singer. She is also a famous social media star and has thousands of followers on her Instagram and Twitter page. Find out whether Rachel Bradshaw is a married woman or she is dating her boyfriend in 2020.
10 Facts on Rachel Bradshaw
- Rachel Bradshaw is a gorgeous American national who rose to fame as the daughter of American reality TV star, Terry Bradshaw.
- Her father, Terry Bradshaw is a former American football player who played as a quarterback in the NFL for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He now appears on TV shows.
- You can find Terry’s daughter Rachel on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @RachelTBradshaw.
- Her Instagram has 35.1k followers. You can find her on Instagram as @racheltbradshaw.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Rachel Bradshaw is currently based in Texas, the United States. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- Speaking of her family, you already know who her father is. Regarding her mother, Charlotte Hopkins. She is quite a look-alike of her mother.
- Her mother, Charlotte Hopkins is the third wife of her father, Terry Bradshaw. Her father is not married to his fourth wife, Tammy Bradshaw.
- Is Rachel Bradshaw married? Regarding Rachel’s love life, Rachel Bradshaw was married to her boyfriend Rob for a brief period.
- Rachel got married to James Robert Douglas a.k.a. Rob in June 2014. In September 2014, he died in a tragic car crash.
- Her father, Terry Bradshaw is going to appear in The Bradshaw Bunch, a reality TV show in late September 2020. The graduate of Belmont University, Rachel will also appear in the TV show.