Rachel Chavkin is an American stage director who is known for directing magnificent plays. She is best known for the play “Chadestown.” She went to win Tony Awards for Best Stage DIrector for it.
Moreover, she has achieved a lot in playmaking within a short period of time. She has given a number of marvelous masterpieces. The director is very good at curating a raw talent as she often does.
|Birthday||July 20, 1980|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts on Rachel Chavkin
- Rachel Chavin (born on July 20, 1980) is an American stage director. She has given the most outrageous musicals to the world like “Hadestown”, “Natasha, Pierre and The Great Comet of 1812.”
- As of now, the stage director is around 40 years old. Her birthday lies on July 20 every year.
- Moreover, she is a happily married woman. She tied the marital knots with her boyfriend, Jacob Heinrichs. The couple has shared their vows in 2011.
- As her musicals are a great hit, she has made a lot of money as well. Her net worth is expected to be in the vicinity of a million dollars.
- Moreover, she is also the co-author of the book, “Status.” The musical drama masterpiece revolves around a character who wants to escape a destined story.
- Likewise, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- Also, she is present on both Instagram and Twitter. She does have exquisite followers engagements on both of them.
- Furthermore, Rachel had won many awards and nominations for her musicals. Her play “Hadestown” is remarkably one of the best plays made at the time.
- Talking about her family, she was born in Washington D.C and her parents were civil rights lawyers. She had an interest in plays and music since her childhood.
- As a result, she did her Bachelor in Fine Arts at New York University and Masters from Columbia University School of Arts.