Rachel Ensign is a journalist who is well known for the works she has done to date. She is not only well known as a journalist but she is also quite popular as the wife of a well-known journalist and political reporter Andrew Kaczynski.
|Age||25 – 30 years|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches (Approx.)|
Her husband is a political reporter whereas she is a banking reporter. She works as a banking reporter at the Wall Street Journal. It is also known that she is New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets fan as he has mentioned on her twitter bio. She has also written many articles to date.
— Rachel Louise Ensign (@RachelEnsignWSJ) July 9, 2018
And some of her famous articles are Student-Loan Delinquencies Among the Young Soar, On Wall Street, banks are scrambling to harden coronavirus defenses, etc. Though she is a well-known reporter there are only a few things about her that are known to her viewers but her husband’s bio is available on many online sites.
10 Facts on Rachel Ensign:
- Rachel Ensign has been popular these days after she was introduced as the wife of the popular American journalist named Andrew Kaczynski.
- As far as we know, her age must be nearly around the late twenties.
- Rachel has been well described as a journalist who is currently working as a banking reporter for the Wall Street Journal.
- Moving on to Rachel Ensign and Andrew Kaczynski‘s family life, they share a daughter together whose name is Francesca Ensign.
- The sad part about their family is that her daughter has been diagnosed by a very rare and aggressive brain tumor.
- As a journalist, she has been writing articles for popular news companies like Yahoo Finance, MarketWatch, Fox Business, etc.
- She is said to be from New York, USA. Thus, she is an American, and she belongs to white ethnicity.
- Rachel’s net worth is currently under review and we will update it later.
- Very little information is found about her which can be read from Muckrack, but there are no wiki sites available yet.
- According to her Twitter bio, Rachel remains a huge fan of the two basketball teams – New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets.