Rachel Quinn is a famous actress who is known for her role ‘Megan Stewart’ in the movie ‘Megan Is Missing’ which came in the theater in the year 2011. From the IMDB, she holds 8 credits as an actress.
She is a very talented and passionate actress who always wanted to be a successful actress. Below are 10 facts about Rachel Quinn’s bio that you should know.
Quick Facts: Rachel Quinn Age: How Old Is Megan Is Missing Actress?
|Net Worth||$4 million|
10 Facts About Rachel Quinn
- Rachel Quinn is an actress who has portrayed the role of ‘Megan Stewart’ in the famous movie ‘Megan Is Missing (2011)’. Besides, her other movies include ‘Kaka Nirvana (2010)’, ‘Squaresvills (2013)’.
- Megan Is Missing actress Rachel Quinn was born in the year 1992 and as of 2020, she is at the age of 28 years old.
- How tall is Rachel Quinn? well, the details about her height and weight have not been disclosed yet.
- While mentioning her boyfriend and her dating life, Rachel Quinn has not been seen dating anyone and her relationship status has not been made clear yet.
- Furthermore, Rachel Quinn is not the show-off type due to which she stays low profile and has 400+ followers on Instagram.
- Where is she in 2020? well, Rachel Quinn is somehow taking a break for a little while from the movie industry to figure out something huge.
- We have no information regarding Rachel Quinn’s parents and family details.
- Moreover, She was nominated for a 2008 Joseph Jefferson Award Citation for Actress in a Principal Role in a Musical or Revue for “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers” at the Circle Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- As per the online media, she has a net worth of $4 million dollars.
- Rachel Quinn’s latest movie is ‘The Secret Pole Dance Studio’ which came in the year 2016.