Randy Davison is an American actor who has been known for his works in American commercials and movies. He received a Bachelor’s degree in theatre and then moved to Los Angeles, California. He started working hard in acting and honed in his skills over the years. And as we know acting is more a way of life rather than a craft, he is still struggling and improving his craft.
Davison has acted in plays and he has a special love for the theatre because he learned his craft that way. He has acted in plays in venues such as The Kennedy Centre in Washington DC and numerous other venues. He is not well known to people across the world and that’s understandable as he is not a movie star but a theatre actor. He is very happy just acting and I am sure it’s more about the craft for him. after all, fame is really an unpredictable thing.
|Birthday||August 22, 1984|
|Education||Boise State University(1997)|
View this post on Instagram
Had a blast last week promoting our film, “You Are Me”, at the last big event for a while, The Idyllwild International Festival of Cinema! #idyllwild #iifc #youareme #actor #filmfestival #filmfest #thehill #rustic #iiff #party #redcarpet #movies #selfie #actorlife #film #filmlife
10 Facts On Randy Davison
- Randy Davison was born on August 22, 1984, according to the sources on the internet.
- He is currently 36 years old. If you are curious about his birth sign, he is a Leo.
- Randy doesn’t have a Wikipedia site on the internet but I am sure he will have one if he gets more mainstream success.
- We don’t know how tall e stands at. He looks very charismatic- that’s for sure.
- He is originally from Idaho but is currently based in Los Angles for his acting career.
- He appeared on Masters of Sex, The Daily Show, and Wynonna Earp in his Television roles.
- He hasn’t talked about his wife to anyone on the media. That’s why we don’t know her name. We actually don’t know if he’s even married.
- He has worked with ShowTime and The Comedy Central.
- He has his family in Idaho but we don’t know details regarding his family members.
- Randy has 1363 followers on his Instagram account.