Raul Sanllehi is a popular football administrator who serves as the current Head of Football of the Premier League franchise Arsenal. Raul joined Arsenal back in February 2019 as the club’s Head of Football Relations. He was promoted as the Head of Football following the departure of Arsenal’s CEO Ivan Gazidis.
|Age||53 years old|
Before joining Arsenal in February 2019, Raul Sanllehi was involved with the La Liga side FC Barcelona. He was the Director of Football at FC Barcelona.
Here are some interesting facts about Raul Sanllehi you might want to know.
10 Facts About Raul Sanllehi
1. Raul Sanllehi is a Spanish football administrator. He is the current Head of Football at the Premier League side Arsenal. He joined the Premier League side in February 2018.
2. Born in the year 1996, Raul Sanllehi celebrates his birthday on the 18th of September. He is currently 53 years old.
3. Originally from Barcelona, Spain, Raul is of Spanish nationality. His ethnicity is white.
4. Raul attended St. Paul’s School from 1969 to 1978. From 1978 to 1984, he attended Sant Ignasi Sarria. He completed his under graduation from Bertie County High School.
5. The football administrator earned his Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance & Marketing from Guilford College. He graduated from that college in 1992.
6. You can find Raul’s Wikipedia page on the internet. But, the details of his early life and family members is missing.
7. Aged 53, Raul Sanllehi is a married man. He is married to his wife, Marta Sanllehi for many years. The couple is parents to three children, Lucas, Cristina, and Max Sanllehi.
8. The details about Raul Sanllehi’s net worth and annual earnings are not known.
9. You can read more about Raul Sanllehi on his LinkedIn profile. He is based in Barcelona, Spain as seen on his LinkedIn page.
10. He is not active on social media like Twitter and Instagram.