Renee DiResta is an American Research Manager at the Stanford Internet Observatory. Likewise, she is the co-founder of “Vaccinate California”.
|Education||SUNY Stony Brook|
Renee was part of the new series “The Social Dilemma”. The documentary focuses on the effect of rising social media in the current society.
Furthermore, it released on Netflix on September 9, 2020.
If you’re looking for Sat night SIP entertainment, highly recommend checking out this film. I make my Netflix debut explaining Pizzagate, of all things. I remember Jeff giving me the prompt and being a little surprised… https://t.co/UYxXbnomLL
— Renee DiResta (@noUpside) September 13, 2020
10 Facts on Renee DiResta
- Renee DiResta is the Research Manager at the Stanford Internet Observatory. She is one of the casts of Netflix’s new series The Social Dilemma (2020).
- Due to the lack of Renee’s personalized Wikipedia page, details about her age and birth date are also off the web. However, we have collected amusing facts about the research scholar.
- Talking about her husband, Renee is married to a man named Justin Hileman. Furthermore, the happy family is completed by their 2 children.
- According to a report, DiResta makes around $96k dollars per year as a researcher at Standford alone. Therefore, Renee’s Net Worth must be high considering her multiple jobs.
- DiResta’s main form of social connection is Twitter. In fact, she has amassed 49.8k followers on her Twitter account @noUpside.
- Renne currently lives in her home at San Francisco, California. Furthermore, she is of mixed ethnicity. But, the background of her family remains hidden right now.
- Moving into her academic education, Renee completed her undergraduate degree from Stony Brook University (1999-2004). Furthermore, her major was Computer Science and Political Science.
- Renee’s main area of interest is debunking conspiracy theories. Likewise, she studies the way in which these conspiracies influence the information system.
- In 2015, DiResta co-founded a company named Vaccinate California. It is an organization that targets on improving public health and immunization of children in the state of California.
- Moreover, the researcher has written articles for WIRED, New York Times and Washington Post. In addition, she is a broad member of The Resolution project since 2010.