Richard Levine is a popular American transgendered personality. She is now known as Rachel Levine. Professionally, she is a doctor. Currently, she has been working as a professor at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Also, she has been serving as the chief of the Division of Adolescent Medicine and Eating Disorders here. After the surgery, she proudly calls herself a woman. However, she was completely a man before the surgery.Quick Facts: Richard Levine
Richard or now, Rachel had no such interests until she was graduating. But, slowly after working in her respective field, she started growing interests in the intersection of medical, mental, and behavioral health issues. As a doctor, she mostly treats the youngsters with their mental health problems. She has a clinic in 500 University Dr, Hummelstown, PA 17036, United States.
All Pennsylvanians have an important role to play in stopping the spread of #COVID19 and saving lives.
— Dr. Rachel Levine (@SecretaryLevine) March 16, 2020
10 Facts About Richard Levine:
- Richard Levine is an American who was born in the USA. She spent her entire childhood there.
- She is now called as Rachel Levine after her transgender surgery was successful.
- Her exact date of birth has not been known. However, she seems to be in her late fifties.
- Richard’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- She completed her graduation in the year 1983 from Tulane U. School of Medicine.
- The estimated net worth of Richard is not yet known. However. she has told the media that her entire information will be known very soon.
- She was previously married to a woman and even had two children with her before her transgender surgery. The couple got divorced in the year 2013.
- Currently, she has been residing in 500 University Dr, Hummelstown, PA 17036, United States.
- Dr. Rachel Levine is sometimes active on Twitter.
- In fact, she has gained more than 16.7 thousand followers on her official Twitter account.