Ricky Elliott is a caddie and has been one for Brooks Koepka for a long time now. He was recently tested positive for COVID-19 on the PGA Tour. And, to make sure the coronavirus does not get transmitted to others, Koeka has pulled out from the Travelers Championship.
And, after Elliott was found to have contracted coronavirus, Koepka along with his coach went to get tested again. With all this news, many people are wondering just who this caddie is. So, the 10 facts down below might help you guys figure out who he really is.
||42 years old
||University of Toledo
10 Facts on Ricky Elliott
- Ricky Elliott (born in the year 1978 or 1979) is mostly known as the caddie of the famous American golfer, Brooks Koepka. He has been Koepka's caddie for 6 years now.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is still under review. However, when it comes to Koepka, he has $20 million dollars of net worth as of 2020.
- His age is 42 years old. So, doing the maths, he may have been born around the year 1978 or 1979.
- He has hardly disclosed any details regarding his wife. Nonetheless, he is a married man with children.
- Moving on to his Wiki bio, he does not have one at the moment. As a result, many people barely know any facts about his life.
- He is from Portrush in Northern Ireland. That makes his nationality Irish. In the same way, he is of white ethnicity.
- He is active on Instagram. And, he has a total of 7,751 followers on his Instagram account as of now.
- During his earlier life, he played at Royal Portrush Golf Club. Likewise, many thought of him as a promising golfer.
- He is a graduate of the University of Toledo in Ohio.
- He is a good friend of Ian Poulter.