Riley Christian is a contestant of the popular Reality TV show “The Bachelorette”. He is an attorney by profession and is a workaholic. He grew up in Ohio and attended college there. After that, he pursued a degree in law and chose Nw York as a city to do that.
Riley really believed it was the perfect time for him to settle down and find a true soulmate. That’s why he was in the show. He wants to have an amazing family. All in all, he looks like a great person. He appears very friendly and has a wide smile. He hasn’t been known for other appearances on TV as The Bachelorette is the only show he has been part of.
|Education||Syracuse School of Law|
10 Facts on Riley Christian
- Riley Christian is 30 years old if we are to trust certain sources on the internet like this one.
- We were resolute to find out his date of birth, birthday, and zodiac sign but were unable to find it out.
- He resides in Long Island, New York, and is based in New Yor for quite some time now.
- Christian went to a small college in Ohio and then attended Syracuse School of Law. He focuses on cases surrounding “medical malpractice” as an attorney.
- He does not have a girlfriend but wants to find his soulmate.
- Riley was the star of the 16th Season of The Bachelorette but was eliminated from the show after a while.
- To judge a man by his height would not be too apropos but I have to say he looks as if he has a nice built and an impressive height.
- Riley has a wide smile and very short hair.
- He might make an annual salary of over $100,000 to $120,000 as that’s the range of payment for most lawyers in the USA. We don’t know what his net worth is.
- He has 905 followers on Instagram.