Robert Raymond is a strong independent candidate for the election which is taking place on November 3, 2020. You might be surprised by his decision but Robert is a deserving candidate and has gained the trust of people. We can guess the craze of him for the voters by his decision to stand as an Independent candidate. Robert has been running a campaign and he does not need any political party.
|Birthday||July 24, 1954|
|Children||Max and Sam|
|Education||University of Wisconsin|
|Robert Raymond Campaign for Congress|
Robert’s decision to stand as an independent candidate turned into a victory in the year 2016 in an election to the US House to 4th Congressional District. Not only in the year 2016, but he also stood as an independent candidate in the year 2014 and 2012. By his consecutive victory, we can guess his contribution to the families in his community. Robert is one of the most strong candidates in this election and that too without any shade of Political Party.
To one and all. Unfortunately I was unable to put a webpage up for the campaign. There was an article in the Milwaukee…
10 facts on Robert Raymond
- Robert Raymond was born in the year 1954 his birthday falls on the 24th of July every year. The politician is at the age of 66 years old.
- Robert Raymond was born in the place named Milwaukee and his home city is Grafton.
- Talking about his personal life, Robert is married to his wife, Patricia and he has 2 children named Max and Sam.
- The famous politician Robert Raymond is an educated man. He went to the University of Wisconsin where he received his education.
- Robert Raymond’s nationality is American and he follows Christianity as a religion.
- Robert is living a happy life with his family in Shorewood.
- Besides being a Politician, Raymond is also a Law firm analyst. His salary and net worth details are unknown.
- Robert Raymond is active in social media such as Facebook with the username Robert Raymond.
- Robert is a role model for many volunteers and youths.
- Robert believes in the equality of every citizen and works for the betterment of every citizen.