Robert Streb is professionally known as a golf player who has been competing in PGA Tour currently. In fact, he is one of the members there since the year 2013. Until today’s date, he has just won one PGA Tour and has won a total of two titles in the Korn Ferry Tour.
|Birthday||April 7, 1987|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Education||Kansas State University, Edmond North High School|
One of the most unusual things about Robert is that he uses ten-finger on the PGA Tour. He turned professional only in the year 2009 and on September 13, 2015, he was ranked #31 in the world which is considered to be the highest in his career so far. Before competing on the PGA Tour, he used to previously compete on the Web.com Tour.
10 Facts on Robert Streb:
- Robert Streb is considered to be a married man as he married his beautiful wife named Maggie Streb in the year 2012.
- Talking about his social media accounts, he uses both Instagram (170 followers) as well as Twitter (9.1 thousand followers).
- As per reports claimed by Celebs Age Wiki, Robert Streb has an estimated net worth of around $1 million to $5 million.
- Since he was born as well raised in Edmond, Oklahoma, USA, his nationality is definitely American.
- Speaking about Robert Streb’s family, he was born to David Streb but the name of his mother is currently unavailable.
- Currently, we have no idea whether Robert Streb and his wife share any children or not.
- As he was born on April 7, 1987, Robert Streb is currently 33 years old.
- Although we are well aware of his net worth, there is actually nothing to know about Robert Streb’s salary.
- Moving on to Robert Streb’s height, he is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall.
- From his official Wikipedia page, we have found out that Robert Streb has a weight of nearly 75 kilograms.