Robin Biro does not have a Wikipedia page, but his career timeline can be found on his Linkedin account.
Robin Biro is a Democratic Strategist, Political Pundit as well as a commercial real estate consultant. He has been an LGBTQ rights activist since his adulthood. Also, in 2008, he was hired to be a Regional Director on Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.
In addition, Robin served as an Air-borne ranger in the U.S. army from 2009-2013. He is recognized as the first U.S. Army airborne ranger to come out as openly gay while was serving in Ranger Regiment. He served in Afganistan, and it was during that time when he learned Farsi and Pasto language. Moreover, he is most excited about being a mentor to the Respect Institute, which helps him personally mentor young people in the Criminal Justice System, Foster Care, and Atlanta’s most underprivileged public schools.
|Profession||Army Ranger veteran, Democratic Strategist|
|Education||Georgia State University|
Thank you for your prayers & loving support w/the passing of my father. Dad was a remarkable man & was a single father raising two young boys, my half-brothers, Logan 7, and Tucker 11, who I stepped up & became legal guardian of. Massive life change for all of us but lots of love pic.twitter.com/u8MgHi4Dvs
— robinbiro (@robinbiro) December 16, 2019
10 Facts On Robin Biro
- Though Robin Biro is yet to have his bio on Wikipedia, we can know many things about him from his social media accounts. He is an active user of Instagram as well as Twitter.
- The Democratic Strategist, Robin Biro, seems to be in his early 40s by age. However, he has not revealed any information regarding his exact age and birthday.
- Talking about Robin Biro’s wife, he doesn’t have one. Robin is unmarried and is single as well.
- Born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. Robin holds an American nationality. As of now, he resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Robin seems to keep his personal life away from the media, so the information regarding his family and childhood is unknown.
- However, in one of his Tweets, Robin mentioned that his father was a single dad who had been raising 2 of his half brothers until he died in 2019.
- Furthermore, in 2013 he graduated from the University of Georgia with a Real estate and business degree.
- Robin Biro currently works for his family business and is a Director for the Democratic Party.
- After his father’s death, he became the legal guardian of his half brothers, Logan and Tucker. He seems to share a special bond with the boys. He claims himself as a proud parent of 2 amazing kids.
- As being said earlier, Robin prefers a lowkey life, so the details on his net worth and salary are yet to be revealed. Nevertheless, he surely must be earning millions from his career.