Ron Klain is a politician from the United States of America. He is currently serving as the attorney and civil servant. He is associated with the Democratic political party for more than three decades. From the year 1995 to 1999, he served as the US chief of Staffs for vice president Al Gore and from the year 2009 to 2011 for Joe Biden.
According to the latest news, the US president Joe Biden has selected Ron as the White House Chief of Staff. And his office will start on the 20th of January, 2021.Quick Facts: Who Is Ron Klain? Wikipedia, Wife, And Family: Facts On New White House Chief Of Staff
|Birthday||August 8, 1961|
|Parents||Stanley Klain ,Sarann Warner|
|Education||Georgetown University, Harvard University|
I’ve seen so many kind wishes tonight on this website. Thank you – and I’m sorry I can’t reply to each of you.
I’m honored by the President-elect’s confidence and will give my all to lead a talented and diverse team in a Biden-Harris WH.
— Ronald Klain (@RonaldKlain) November 12, 2020
10 Facts On Ron Klain
- Ron Klain was born as Ronald A. Klain on the 18th day of August 1961. And as of 2020, he is 59 years of age.
- He was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, and he is an American by nationality. And he is Jewish by ethnicity.
- Talking about family background, Ron was born to his parents, father Stanley Klain and mother Sarann Warner. His mother used to work as a travel agent while his father used to work as a building constructor.
- Klain did his schooling at North Central High School. Later, he joined Georgetown University and completed a Bachelor’s degree in Arts in 1983. Moreover, he has also done JD from Harvard Law School.
- Ron started his career as a Law clerk in 1987 for Supreme Court. And later he served as Chief Counsel to U.S Senate Committee on the Judiciary.
- Klain has served in the Clinton administration, Gore Campaign, Obama administration, and Biden Administration.
- Ron has been portrayed in a film titled Recount by Kevin Spacey.
- Ron is happily married to his wife Monica Medina. professionally, she is an environmental activist and a lawyer.
- Klain and his wife are blessed with three children.
- You can find him on Twitter @RonaldKlain. He has 318.1 thousand followers.