Ronald Jones is Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ running back who has made waves throughout his rookie year. However, he had already gathered the attention of many scouts and NFL teams right from his time as a college footballer.
After being drafted in the NFL, he has yet to win any tournaments with the team as of 2020 but is touted as one of the future stars in the league.
|Name||Ronald Jones II|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Parents||Jackie Jones and Ronald Jones Sr|
|Education||University of Southern California|
10 Facts About Ronald Jones II
- Ronald Jones was born on August 3, 1997, in Fort Stewart, Georgia, and is 23 years old as of September 2020 according to ESPN.
- According to Spotrac, he earns around $1,767,977 as base salary every year and has signed a 4-year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- His net worth is around $10 million as of September 2020. He signed the contract on June 14, 2018.
- Jones’ parents are Jackie Jones and Ronald Jones Sr. He is an American as per his nationality and is African-American as per his ethnicity.
- The star has not revealed anything about his girlfriends or relationship in the media. He might be in a relationship in secret.
- He has a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) and weighs in at 207 lb (94 kg).
- Jones went to McKinney North High School in McKinney, Texas, and played tailback from his high-school team. He was rated as a 4-star recruit and committed to the University of Southern California (USC).
- At USC, he became a star player almost instantly. During his time in college, he played really well, and due to this, he decided to forgo his senior year and went into the NFL draft.
- In 2020, he is playing the 3rd season for Tampa Bay.
- He has more than 45 followers on Instagram and he regularly advocates for the Black Lives Matter movement.