Roope Hintz is a Finnish Ice Hockey player who plays for the Dallas Stars in the National Hockey League. He plays in the left-wing and is a dangerous threat in goal. As a second-round pick in the NHL Draft 2015, the winger is considered as one of the most elite prospects in the game. He had 19 goals in 60 games in the previous season, the second-best stats for his team.
However, the postseason games haven’t been that good for the player. He has recently suffered from an injury in the 4th game as he clashed his head and neck with his teammates, Corey Perry. The winger left after playing for a few minutes and didn’t return to the ice. His return to another game is still controversial as the coach is still t decide whether he is fully fit or not. It could really be a huge blow for the Stars to lose such a great talent.
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
10 Facts on Roope Hintz
- Roope Hintz is a Finnish Ice Hockey player. He plays for the Dallas Stars in the National Hockey League.
- Moreover, the player is very young and has great potential. He is just 23 years old and is already an important part of the team.
- The player has an estimated salary of around $925,000 as per PuckPedia.
- He has signed a three-year contract with the Stars in 2017. The winger is yet to extend his contract.
- However, his recent injury may affect his contract, not to doubt his potential though.
- Roope Hintz doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment. He is single.
- He was born in Finland. He comes from the native Scandanavian ethnic groups.
- Moreover, the winger has an excellent height of around 1.91 meters.
- As a professional NHL player, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Even though he is not that active on social media, Hintz has more than 60k followers on Instagram.