Have you ever heard of the Ponzi scheme, OneCoin? Well, The Times has described ‘OneCoin’ as one of the biggest scams in the history books. In case, you might have heard of it, there’s a high possibility that you have googled the persona behind it, Ruja Ignatova. Simply known as Ignatova, the Bulgarian lady is a convicted fraudster famous for the OneCoin scheme.
|Age||39 years old|
|Parents||Plamen Ignatov/ Veska Ignatova|
|Education||University of Konstanz|
Ruja came to the limelight following the release of The Missing Cryptoqueen. The Missing Cryptoqueen is a 2019 BBC podcast series based on Ruja’s OneCoin scam. The Times has described Ruja Ignatova as ‘scam queen’.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Ruja Ignatova you might not want to miss out on.
10 Facts About Ruja Ignatova
1. Ruja Ignatova is a Bulgarian fraudster who is famous for her OneCoin scam. She is described as one of the biggest fraudsters in the history of mankind.
2. Born in the year 1980, Ruja celebrates her birthday on the 30th of May. She is 39 years of age.
3. From Sofia, Bulgaria, Ruja Ignatova is a Bulgarian. Her ethnicity is white.
4. She was born to parents, father Plamen Ignatov and mother Veska Ignatova. She has a brother named Konstantin Ignatov, as per her Wiki.
5. You can find her bother, Konstantin on Instagram as @ignatov_.
6. She is charged with securities fraud and wire fraud by US authorities. She is one the run since 2017.
7. Her OneCoin scam is worth billions of euros.
8. She is a married woman. She is married to a guy named Bjorn Strehl. It is not known if she has got any kids or not.
9. You can find her profiles on social media like Twitter and Instagram. He does not seem very much into social media. Her Instagram has only two posts and her Twitter has a single.
10. She is currently based in London, England, as per her Twitter page.