Sama El-Masry is an actress-singer and a belly dancer who is from Egypt. She is a very famous Tv personality as she is an actress along with being a belly dancer. She has also worked at Mehwar TV Channel. She is a graduate of arts.
|Birthday||February 8, 1978|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Belly Dancer, TikTok Star|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Youtube||Sama ElMasrii – سما المصرى|
Her birth name is Samya Abdo Attia Hadaka. She has also appeared in 3 films from 2003 to date. She has also been part of many controversies. One of the movies that were directed by her where she was the lead role was boycott saying it contained sexual exploitation.
She was arrested recently on 23 April 2020 as she was sued for defamation. She has also said that contents from her phone was stolen and shared. She has her biography on Wikipedia but there is no details about her personal life on her wiki page.
10 Facts About Sama El-Masry:
- Sama El-Masry was born on February 8, 1978, and she is currently 42 years old.
- According to the horoscope, she has the zodiac sign of Aquarius.
- She is an Egyptian who was born in one of the cities in Egypt.
- Professionally, she is well-known as an actress, singer, Belly Dancer, and now a TikTok star too who was arrested very recently.
- We do not know about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Sama approximately ranges between $1 million and $5 million.
- She seems to be single right now as she has not uploaded anything related to her marriage or husband yet.
- It is believed that she completed most of her studies in her hometown in Egypt.
- Sama is active on various social media sites like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube.
- In fact, she has more than 4800 followers on TikTok, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 700 subscribers on YouTube, and also more than 599 thousand fans following on Facebook.