Sanjeev Sabhlok is a well-known politician from Australia who was serving in the Victorian Treasury Department. He is also a former economist. Sanjeev is a well-established man who has got himself in a very high position. Previously, he used to live in India, and in the year 2001, he moved to Australia and he started his career there.
Sanjeev is all over the Australian media nowadays. And the reason is, he was continuously slamming the government’s decision towards the coronavirus. He used his social media to slam the government.
Know more about Sanjeev Sabhlok from the facts below.
|Birthday||November 13, 1959|
|Education||University of Southern California|
Despite a small typo (there should be “there’s” before “no evidence-based, etc) – I stand by what I’ve posted on 13 September. The Victorian government is not following its own policy making frameworks.
I’m going to pin this retweet to my profile – for now. https://t.co/EDvNP5b2Ja
— Sanjeev Sabhlok, Pope @Church of Reason & Liberty (@sabhlok) September 15, 2020
10 Facts On Sanjeev Sabhlok
- Sanjeev Sabhlok is 60 years as of 2020. He was born on the 13th day of November 1959.
- Born and raised in India, Sanjeev Sabhlok holds the Indian-Australian nationality. And he belongs to the Indian descent.
- Although Sanjeev doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia, we have mentioned about his important facts here.
- Sanjeev attended the University of Southern California and got his degree.
- Sanjeev has also written a book titled “Breaking Free of Nehru: Let’s Unleash India!”.
- Because Sanjeev was continuously slamming the Australian government on their decision via his Twitter, he was asked to remove his posts.
- Last week, Sanjeev Sabhlok announced his resignation via his social media. He resigned from his job in protest at Daniel Andrews.
- Sanjeev has not shared about his personal life. He might be married but the information about his wife, children, and other family members is not available.
- We also could not find the information about Sanjeev’s net worth and salary. He might have collected a decent net worth from his years of career.
- Sanjeev Sabhlok is active on Twitter @sabhlok. He has a total of 3.4k followers. you can know about the decisions he has made from his Twitter.