Sapphire Tamalemai is one of the contestants in the singing-show, The Voice Australia. And, with her splendid performance, she was able to win over the heart of the judges, especially Kelly Rowland.
Kelly was so moved by her wonderful singing that she asked if she could hug her. Likewise, all the judges were shocked to find a girl of such a young age sing so well. Not just them but the audience worldwide has been mesmerized with her singing. They are waiting to hear more from her. And, so are we.
|Age||16 years old|
|Profession||Singer, The Voice 2020 contestant|
|Siblings||One younger sister|
|Education||Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School|
Congratulations to our very own Northmead student Sapphire Tamalemai, who won over judge Kelly Rowland with her amazing…
10 Facts on Sapphire Tamalemai
- Sapphire Tamalemai (born in the year 2003 or 2004) is the contestant of The Voice 2020. Her age is 16 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known.
- Talking about her parents, she revealed that she had recently lost her father to a heart attack. Likewise, she said she is still healing from the pain of her father’s death.
- Her Instagram account is nowhere to be found. Maybe she does not have one right now. Once she does, we will let you guys know about it.
- There are absolutely no rumors of her boyfriend. So, we guess, she must be single at present.
- Moving on to her family, she lives with her mother. And, she has a younger sister whose name has not been disclosed so far.
- She looks pretty tall but her exact height has not been made known yet.
- Most of you know that she is a school-going student. She attends Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School in New South Wales.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed.
- She is from New Zealand but she seems to hold an Australian nationality as well. Her ethnicity is black.
- Her piano skills are as good as her singing.