Sarah McBride is an American politician who is running for the Delaware Senate. If she succeeds in her campaign and wins the elections, Sarah McBride will be the first transgender senator in the history of US Politics. She is representing the Democratic Party in the elections.
Besides, she is a social activist who talks about the LGBTQ community and their rights. She has worked for the sake of people like her as she is a transgender woman. Moreover, she is currently the National Press Secretary of the Human Rights Campaign. The announcement for the Senate is her first direct involvement in Politics. She was the student leader of American University when she came out about being transgender. Here are a few facts to know about her.
|Birthday||August 9, 1990|
|Parents||David and Sally McBride|
10 Facts on Sarah McBride
- Sarah McBride is an American politician and social activist who is running for the Delaware Senate via the Democratic Party.
- Due to her works as an activist, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Sarah doesn’t have a partner at the moment. She married Andrew Carry who was suffering from Cancer. He died four days after their wedding.
- Moreover, she is a transgender woman. she opened up about it through the college Student’s newspaper, The Eagle.
- Unfortunately, the details about her net worth are not known yet.
- Similarly, the politician has an excellent social media presence with more than 51k followers on Twitter.
- As for her education, she graduated from American University. She was the student leader at the time.
- The politician announced her candidacy on July 9, 2019. As per the Times, she advanced to the generals after winning primaries on September 15, 2020.
- She will be in the utmost spotlight as she is on the verge to become the first transgender US Senator.
- You can join her campaign by logging onto her personal website. Sarah McBride has the main focus on health care.